Tuesday 25 April 2023

Tuesday, 25-04-23

 Good morning, everyone!  The sun is shining, the rain of yesterday afternoon has gone and it's all looking bright and cheerful outside at the moment.  It's not supposed to last but fingers crossed!

Yesterday was pretty quiet but very pleasant.  I went to circuits and enjoyed both the work and the birthday greetings and especially what one lady said which was a guess that I was sixty.  As I said, I wish!!

Actually, no, I don't wish at all because I was still working at sixty and extremely overweight.  I wasn't unhappy then, not at all, but I'm fitter, healthier and enjoying life so much more now, eleven years later.

Nice to be thought so much younger though!

Today starts with a quick pop to the shop as I am out of a few things that I need and then it's on to Groove.  There's nothing in the diary after that but I must arrange a chat with Beth to sort out what's happening tomorrow.  Maybe I could pop round at lunchtime?

Apart from that, I want to start sorting out the clothes for Potters and do the usual houseworky stuff that rolls around on a daily basis, pretty much.  I can also do another bite of garage although that's gone quite well and it's loads more organised now, thank goodness.

And that's today.  Take care, stay safe and have a really good day, everyone.  xx

8 comments:

  1. It's sunny here, too - for the moment. Looking back is interesting - would things have been done differently? I don't think so, not for me, anyway x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I am glad we can't make decisions relating to our past life. xx

      Delete
  2. It is a bright and sunny day here. I've already hung one load of washing on the line, and I've put another load in the washing machine.
    Have a lovely day. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely! It's still gorgeous here and I'm enjoying every minute of it. xx

      Delete
  3. I am so glad you enjoyed your special day yesterday. Those flowers are beautiful. Wishing you health and happiness and lots of sunshine. Happy Birthday dear friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - that is very kind. xx

      Delete
  4. Glad you had a nice quiet day yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really pleasant, thank you. xx

      Delete