Friday 28 April 2023

Friday, 28-04-23

 Good morning, everyone.  The day has started with rain but it's expected to dry up somewhat as the day goes on and it is supposed to be quite nice over the weekend.  Fingers crossed.

I got everything done that I had planned.  SET was really good (I'm sure Lindsey has upped the tempo somewhat!) and it was great to catch up with Mel - hopefully, now she's more available during the day, we can do that again soon.
While that was happening, the early morning clothes wash was drying on the line.

In the afternoon, I got the packing done, did the ironing, sorted out a few messy patches and then got on with my knitting.  At some point it started raining;  I'm not sure when as I just looked out and there it was - wet!!

So this morning I'm pretty much ready for the weekend really.  There's just a bit more to pack and I think I might change the bed so that I come home to fresh sheets - that would be very nice and I do have the time as I really can't leave before two; even then, I'd get there a bit too early.

First of all, though, there's Slimming World group which I always look forward to so much.

I won't be posting in my other blog over this weekend but I'll post in here.  I'm so looking forward to it all!

Have a lovely day, everyone, rain or shine.  xx

14 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend Joy. You will come back refreshed I am sure and with the bonus of a fabulous new drive way and your solar panels up and working.
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I will. I've just put my sheets in the dryer without any feeling of guilt! xx

      Delete
  2. Have a lovely time, Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sooze. It's going to be fantastic. xx

      Delete
  3. Have a lovely weekend, Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joy, wishing you a wonderful weekend xx Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mo. It will be great, I am sure. xx

      Delete
  5. Hello Joy. Hope you have a fab weekend. I love your blog...you are always so upbeat on here it is a "joy" to read. Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < chuckle > Thanks, Jan. I like that! xx

      Delete
  6. You sound all organised and ready to go, I hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like feeling ready! Thanks, Sue. xx

      Delete
  7. So envious! I looked up the site and it all sounds so nice. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, Chris. So much to do and the Potters staff really go the extra mile to make your stay a good one. xx

      Delete