Tuesday 1 February 2011

Tuesday morning

Back to school after the INSET yesterday and Lara and I are straight into our PPA, followed by my coordinator time and more observation of Foundation Stage.

My visitors are supposed to be arriving today but I'm now not sure if they are able to come, which is something of a blow. An ankle injury means that they might not be able to make the drive to get here, understandably. I know just how painful they can be, having been very prone to going over on my ankle myself. We will see, fingers crossed that a night's rest has helped the healing process enough.

I'd just about decided not to go to dance exercise because of the arriving guests, but whatever happens I doubt I will go, as the cold that was hovering over the weekend has landed with a vengeance and what with the sort throat and aching limbs, I doubt that kind of exercise will be very help. If S & M can't come, I might possibly go for a short swim, but we will see. I'm not going to push it when feeling off colour. That's the best way I know to end up comfort eating and, given the weekend indulgences and the inevitable weight gain, that's the last thing I want to do!

What a miserable blog post this morning!! Sorry, everyone, I'm sure normal service will be resumed very soon, the sooner the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment