Sunday 13 February 2011

Sunday evening

What a very pleasant day it's been. Quiet, gentle, unstressed . . .

It was an absolute delight going over to DD's to see the kittens, now about ten weeks old and absolutely adorable. It was relaxing to sit down this afternoon, knitting needles in hand, idly watching Jamie produce gourmet meals in thirty minutes as I clickety clacked my way through more of my tea cosy (the first half is now done) and it was satisfying (and expensive) to book the next Infant Social, an evening of bowling, online. The last should be tremendous fun and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Oh, and if anyone was concerned about the fate of the detested pickled onions - I managed to farm them off onto one of my guests. Phew!

Life can be so very good sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment