Tuesday 1 February 2022

Tuesday

 Morning, everyone.

Yesterday went gently and pleasantly.  We had sunshine, lots of it, and some very gusty spells but nothing that caused any worry.  Circuits was really good - we're all loosening up now and it's a lot noisier while we work than it used to be.  I have got a lift to Potters next month from Heather, one of the girls (ladies!) in the group, which is nice.

I did a little bit of gardening but got cold rather quickly.  My hands in particular, do seem to feel the cold.  So I took a few snowdrop photos and came in.  I'm a wimp!


I forgot to mention yesterday but on Sunday a parcel arrived.  It was an outside light I had ordered a week or so before.  I'm in the process of making a list of all the little things that need dealing with in my home and that includes a lot of light fittings and general repairing.  When I have got everything I need, I will contact 'Hire a Hubby' to come and work through my list.  It will be so nice to get all those niggles sorted out.

Today I plan to do a very early shop (Morrisons opens at seven) and get it all sorted before the lovely Sharon comes at ten to sort my hair out.  Then I'd rather like to pop into town to see if I can find anything in the way of a slightly posher or more dressy top to wear over my leggings at Potters.
I can't stay for long because I must be home for tuition - I must actually remember tuition, seeing as it's not on the usual day.
All that should keep me out of trouble anyway.  Hope your plans are good too.  xx


13 comments:

  1. If you're a wimp, then I'm a total wimp! I'm a very fair weather gardener (or walker), I really don't like the cold nowadays, nor rain or wind. The snowdrops are beautiful, I don't have any in my garden. Hope you get your top. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < grin > I suspect most of us are weather wimps and why now? Sounds reasonable to me.
      Snowdrops are very pretty, aren't they - all early spring flowers are and it's so lovely to see some colour after such bleak weeks.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Your snowdrops are lovely and thank you for the offer but I wouldn't want spoil your winter garden!
    I shall investigate where I can get some sometime - can't get up any enthusiasm for doing things outside at the moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really wouldn't, they are good at spreading, but it is nice to get ones own, I agree.
      It's a bit chilly to go searching right now, isn't it?
      xx

      Delete
  3. Snap! I've been doing exactly the same as you. 2022 is the year to sort out all those little niggles around the house that I've just been putting up with. I hadn't heard of 'Hire A Hubby' so searched online but they don't seem to be in this area. There are plenty of other options though.

    I like your snowdrop photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap!!
      I've used them before - the chap round here is good, I think. A shame you don't have one your way.
      xx

      The snowdrops are very pretty, aren't they?.
      xx

      Delete
  4. You have more Snowdrops than me, but at least I know now that ours survived their move in a couple of plant pots from Wales. I spotted the first white flowers last week, they are so beautiful aren't they, a real promise of Spring to come. My daffodils are a foot tall now but still just greenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so attractive, I agree; I'm glad yours survived. A lot of my daffs are mini ones so not that tall yet, but they're coming up well, as are the hyacinths. It will be lovely soon.
      xx

      Delete
  5. It's lovely to see the spring bulbs starting to appear.. Spring is on the way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely photos! Spring certainly seems to be coming your way. A winter storm is coming ours lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dear. I guess an opportunity for more lovely photos?
      xx

      Delete
  7. Those snowdrops are beautiful.

    I hope your shopping went well. :)

    ReplyDelete