Sunday 13 February 2022

Sunday

 Good morning, everyone.  After a gloriously sunny day yesterday, today has started mild and dull and the forecast is not that good.  'Light rain and a fresh breeze' is what it says.  We will see.

I was incredibly lazy yesterday.  I didn't even get dressed but stayed in my pjs and dressing gown all day - OK for one day but it's not a lifestyle I would care to adopt for more than a day, that's for sure.  I did the basic housework - washing up, etc, but spent the rest of the day in idle pursuits - knitting, cross stitch, reading, telly-goggling . . . so, so lazy!

Today, I will most certainly get going a bit more.  I have washing, drying and the subsequent ironing to do, I have planned a few meals that will take a bit more kitchen time than usual and, weather permitting, I rather fancy a stroll in the park at some point.  We'll see how it all goes.

In the time it has taken for me to type this, the sun has started emerging.  So much for it not looking all that great!  Anyway, I'd better get going.  I have Facebook responsibilities to fulfil and then I must get myself into gear.
Have a lovely Sunday, everyone, and enjoy everything you do.  xx

12 comments:

  1. Don't think of your day as lazy, think of it as relaxing and having some 'me time'. The occasional pyjama day is nice as well, I could be tempted today as the rain is lashing down and it's blowing a gale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That doesn't sound nice at all. Sounds like a plan to me.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a nice easy day. It is teeming down here - we will be confined to barracks today I think. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That doesn't sound great. It's starting to look rather dull and dark here too.
      xx

      Delete
  3. It's perfectly ok to have a PJ day now and then! You aren't breaking any rules haha. Have a nice (non-PJ) day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have this sort of puritan core that says I should be up and doing. Weird!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I found there was a bitterly cold wind here today when I went to post a letter.
    No chance of a PJ day here as I don't have any PJs!!
    Have a nice Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would make it a bit tricky, I agree. :-)
      xx

      Delete
  5. PJ days are good for your wellbeing and are to be enjoyed without any guilty feelings! Hope you've had a good time today xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Well, I enjoyed it and I enjoyed today as well. I'm just of to snuggle up in my nice, warm bed.
      Lovely!
      xx

      Delete
  6. A Pajama Day! I do that sometimes in the afternoon, but for some reason I feel a little guilty if I don't at least go out and take a walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling. Oddly enough, I never feel the urge with change into PJs early in the evening!
      xx

      Delete