Friday 5 May 2017

Peelings crunchies

Have you made these before?  I hadn't until last week.

You need clean potato peelings so best to wash and dry the spuds before peeling them.

All I did was pop the peelings in a poly bag, add some oil (not much) and squish it around to coat every bit of peeling, then pop the peelings on a baking sheet (I used parchment to prevent any sticking), sprinkle with salt and bake at about 170-ish until it's all scrunchy.  Really tasty.

I wonder how it would work with carrot peelings . . .

3 comments:

  1. I've done carrot and parsnip, both were lovely. I also tried very thin slices of beetroot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this would work with most peeling a mixture might be nice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! I shall give them a go at some point.
    J x

    ReplyDelete