Sunday 11 December 2016

Sunday

Good morning, everyone.
I think I'll start off with the music today.

I sang this lovely carol as an arrangement for ladies voices when I lived in London and sang with the Sydenham Singers, an adult education thingy that went independent when funding was cut.
We had a lot of fun and I missed it when  had to leave.
This rendering is very gentle, very rounded and with wonderful dynamics.  Kings, of course.

Yesterday was another gentle day.  I feel very rested at the moment.  Today Beth and Al are round and we will be sorting out the Fair stuff.  I've had some requests for card kits, which is nice, so we will get them together and I will take them on Monday.

That's about it really.  It's nice to have some peaceful times before the mad rush begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment