Tuesday 9 May 2023

Tuesday, 09-05-23

Morning, everyone.  The rain seems to have landed although it is dry right now and the predicted downpour yesterday didn't materialise, just a very few moments of drizzle.  I guess some other unfortunate polace got it instead.  Today looks a right mixture of sunshine, rain and thundery stuff.

Still no Lucy, but we managed to celebrate Alex's 25th birthday anyway.  A few friend came round and after lunch we all went out leaflet dropping.
Apart from that, not much happened and I was desperately tired come the evening - no idea why, I just was - and after fighting sleep and losing the battle, I gave up, went to bed around eight and almost slept the clock round so I must have needed it.

There's two things in today's diary.  I am off to Groove this week after missing it last week because of Ray coming to do the house stuff.  The ankle seems fine but I will wear a support, just to be on the safe side.
Then, later on, I am having the smart meter fitted after which I will be on variable debit payments for my electricity which makes a lot more sense now I have solar panels and am using very little grid power.

That's about it.  Between times there's housework and, if I change the sheets today, there will be some washing.  If tomorrow was forecast to be nicer, I'd leave it till then but it isn't so - I'll see how I feel!!
How about you?  Anything exciting happening today?  xx

2 comments:

  1. We have a lovely sunny day today - unexpected too so I have just put the sheets in to wash now.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun has just gone in but I'm going to do the sheets anyway and keep my fingers crossed. :-) xx

      Delete