Sunday 14 May 2023

Sunday, 14-05-23

Morning, all, and I wish you a very happy Sunday!  It's dull outside, just like it was pretty much all day yesterday, despite a forecast for bright sunshine.  We have the same forecast for today - perhaps they will have got it right today.

I didn't do very much yesterday really.  I ended up doing SET online because my ankle was being silly again so online worked better as I needed to adapt.  I will wear my support bandage today and for the next few days, just to - well - to support, of course!   :-)

There are a few things I need to do today because I didn't do them yesterday.
I need to do a quick Morrisons shop - it isn;'t quite a fortnight since the last one but there's a couple of basics I need now.  I plan to do the next main shop on Wednesday so this will just be a few bits and bobs, nothing major.
I want to sort out the rest of the plants I bought - I did a little bit yesterday but not everything.
And I must do a couple of loads of washing - and hope the weather stays dry.

None of that is very exciting so I might go for a walk this afternoon, weather permitting.  
And that is today.  I like a quiet life.  

Take care, everyone, and have a good day.  xx   

8 comments:

  1. Agreed - I like a quiet life too, after all the years working full time, this retirement melarky really suits me :) x
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, definitely. The freedom and the lack of pressure is just fantastic. xx

      Delete
  2. Be careful walking with a dodgy ankle. Hope the sun comes out. It's beautiful here in Berkshire and it was lovely in the woods this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the end, I stayed at home and enjoyed the beautifully sunny afternoon. With the suppork, the ankle has been fine, thank you. :-)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm Bless, visiting from Eileen T's blog (A Bracelet of Days). I've read a couple of previous posts and I wanted to say that I am glad that Lucy was found! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, Bless, and welcome.
      We were all so happy that Lucy was found and she has started settling down again - Beth says she (Lucy) been very edgy this week, unsurprisingly. xx

      Delete
  4. My quiet life suits me down to the ground. How's that naughty ankle today. Hope it behaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fine, thanks, with the support on so I think I'll keep wearing it for a few days.
      Quiet is good, for sure!
      xx

      Delete