Monday 5 June 2017

Monday

Apologies that this is a little bit late.  I decided to get home first before writing and posting.  As always, it has been a lovely weekend with my mum and dad and it's sad to leave although nice to get home.

This weekend, as mentioned before, Mum and I took a trip to Biggleswade shopping precinct.  I was most surprised at how close it was, only fifteen minutes from driving out of the drive to parking outside M&S.  We only managed the one shop (it is a very big one) so we have a jolly good excuse to go again another time.  Yesterday we went to Tesco to get a few bits and bobs and the afternoon was quiet and somewhat sleepy.

Now I'm home and back at it again straight away with school this afternoon.  I've umpacked, picked strawberries (not quite as many as expected but loads almost ready) and put in a load of washing.  Oh - and made a coffee, of course.

So that's it really.  I'll be back tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment