Saturday 9 May 2015

Saturday

I said yesterday that I would be zonked by the end of the day and I most certainly was zonked.  Completely and totally zonked!  However, after I got home my lovely hair dresser arrived and after she had worked her usual magic I felt amazing!  Amazingly zonked!!

The SATs started off and as the day went on I started to feel better.  I didn't eat anything until the evening - no, I tell a lie, I had a chocolate biccie at playtime and wished I hadn't - so by 6:00 I was ready for something little.  I'm glad I abstained through the day.

I've had a wonderful night's sleep, thank goodness.  I can't even remember if I had a meander down to the loo in the middle of the night.  I expect I did as I always do, but must have been almost sleep walking.

Today is just going to be a usual Saturday.  Nothing special, just a nice, ordinary day doing nice, ordinary things.  Just what the doctor ordered, as the saying goes.  I might start off a small quilt and I will certainly finish the tote bag which only needs handles now.  Then maybe I can take some photos.

Talking of photos, I have some from Hyde Hall.  Maybe I can get them uploaded and processed and then I can share some.

I've just remembered, as I don't need to make bread for myself this week, I want to make some tortillas and have a go at baking them into crunchy snack-like things.  It sounds easy enough but you know how it can go.  Never as easy as it sounds.  Anyway, I shall try!

That's about it really.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment