Sunday 9 July 2017

Sunday

Good morning, everyone.
How was yesterday?  It was very pleasant here with my parents and, thankfully, it wasn't as hot as it has been recently.  I think the humidity was missing and it made a big difference.

In the morning we drove off to M&S to get a few bits and bobs and Mum bought a rather nice casual 'jacket' type thing.  I do like spending someone else's money!  We also got some ready meals for their freezer.

In the afternoon we stayed cool and watched tennis and when I cooked dinner, we had potatoes from the allotment and courgettes and broad beans from dad's garden and most delicious they were too.

Today I will be driving home and will start putting things away again as much as I can.  More stairs (sigh).  This evenings mantra will be 'it'll be lovely when it's done', muttered through gritted teeth.

Dad is calling me to breakfast so I'd better stop.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment