Monday 10 July 2017

Monday

Good morning.  It's another gorgeous start to the day and the forecast has changed from loadsa rain to a warning about a storm mid-afternoon.  Well, whatever they say, what will come, will come and that's the bottom line at the end of the day!

Enough of cliches!
I had a lovely weekend with Mum and Dad and now I am home I have a whole load of putting away to do.  I started with the kitchen and the stuff in there is now away.  Next I will bring down the 'pretty' china and get that away, then the glassware.  The sewing stuff and the paper stuff will have to wait until that section has been done so that's going to be next weekend's task!

Today, therefore, is more clearing, allotment and school in the afternoon, punctuated by tuition planning.  Busy, busy, busy!

I took some photos of Mum and Dad's garden.  Even at nearly ninety and doing a lot less than they used to, their garden is lovely.











I'm not even trying to compete!

Well, Paul has arrived so I'd better get a move on.  Have a good day, whatever you are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment