Friday 19 December 2014

Friday

I have to start today with an apology.  I've had to reinstate the capcha verification thingy, for a while at least, as suddenly, over the last few days, this blog has been inundated with spam.  The same incomprehensible message over and over again thousands of times.  It's taken me ages to clear it all and I hope I haven't deleted any of your messages by mistake.  Apologies if I have.

I hope you all understand.  I don't like capcha but I hope it will stop the spam and when it has all calmed down again maybe I can take it off once more.

OK, enough of that!  Last day today and I'm all ready.  All the work is prepared, all the resources made, all the assessment sheets available - and if you believe that . . .

Today is my last SEN day even as next term I will have officially handed over and stood down.  It's ironic therefore that I am taking my class all day because I want to!  A good way to finish, I reckon.  The end of an era for me although, in reality, I stopped doing the job months ago.  It'll take a bit of getting used to though, I reckon.

Yesterday went well.  The children were surprisingly calm and collected and we had a good time.  I expect today will be the same.  Since the events of a few days ago in India, I count my blessings every time I think about my lovely work place.  What an utterly shocking, disgusting, evil thing to do.

Well, better go and tidy the kitchen before the cleaners arrive!  Have a good 'un!

No comments:

Post a Comment