Friday 3 May 2013

Friday


Wasn't yesterday glorious?  In fact, this whole week has been wonderfully bright and sunny, despite there still being a bit of a nip in the air and my goodness, how the plants are responding to this sunlight!!!  Everything is blooming and blossoming: the air is fragrant and there is fresh colour all around.  So cheering.

Yesterday I went to a SENCo training at our local special school.  It was about 'Attachment' and, while I won't bore you with any details, it was extremely interesting and very informative.  When I got back to school all was calm and it remained so for the rest of the day - just as well because M and I were 'in charge' yesterday.

Today is SEN day and there are interviews for a range of LSA posts.  I enjoy interviewing (providing I'm on the right side of the table) so today should be good.

Changing the subject completely I read somewhere that you can make pancakes using banana instead of egg so guess what!  I'm having a go at that this morning.  I'm also going all american with bacon on the side.  I may be mad here but if you don't try you never find out.  And bananas are free while eggs cost 17p!
I'll let you know.

And it's nearly the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You've set me thinking. The Dutch have pannenkoeken (pancakes)and there are some interesting recipes. Might be worth a search? Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might indeed. This morning's breakfast was really delicious!
    J x

    ReplyDelete