Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunday

What luxury.  Here I am, sitting in bed on my new laptop (school laptop, I hasten to add), coffee beside me, making vague and general plans for the day ahead.  The sun is shining, the forecast is promising, there's no frost and no rush!  Bliss.

As planned, yesterday I tackled two shelves in my food cupboards and ended up with a heavy bin bag, a stack of empty storage containers (now clean too) and a vastly more usable cupboard of supplies.  There are some more shelves that also need tackling in the same way although they won't take as long, or be as wasteful.  Maybe, for the future, I will be a little - OK, a lot - more selective in what I buy.
The other thing I did, for the stuff that I kept, was to look up current prices and label the containers with cost per 10g or 50g, depending!  That should save some time.

Well, better get going I suppose.  Things won't get done just by thinking of them.  Have as lovely day and may the sun shine on you.


6 comments:

  1. And you! Is't it blissful to finally see the Spring and feel some sun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's spirits have lifted, I think. It *is* blissful, there's no other word for it!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new banner,very springy and uplifting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy a a word of warning laptops most frequently over heat by being used on a bed. As you know they turn into incendiary devises very quickly......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for that, Diane. It's actually sitting on i's bag so has some air around it and when I get home I have a nice laptop stand with a function whereby you can connect it to the laptop and a little fan keeps it cool underneath! However, well worth reminding me about it, so many thanks!
    Cheers.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like the banner, Sweffling. It's one of the trees in the school grounds and it looked so lovely I had to take some snaps.
    J x

    ReplyDelete