Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tuesday

"And, just like the ivy, I'll cling to you."

It's been a lovely weekend, warm (ish) and very sunny.  Today things have reverted to type and it's raining.  Good for the garden but not for a planned trip to Hyde Hall.  Boooo.

Ah, well, it gives me a good run at those reports and, seeing as I'm still not feeling 100%, perhaps it's just as well.  Hyde Hall is in no way an energetic place to visit but given that I've not eaten much for over 36 hours, walking around gardens is maybe pushing it a bit.

I spent yesterday sleeping, reading, dozing, reading, napping . . . oh, you get the idea.  Just right for the first real day of a holiday.   I didn't manage to start the washing, clear the kitchen, do my bedroom - all the usual daily or weekend chores - so I will have plenty to get on with today!  Nor did I get stuff out into the garden but maybe today would be better for that with the soil nice a wet.

You never know - it might clear up later.  And now I'm off to make my porridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment