Thursday 1 September 2011

I am so sorry (and embarassed)

This morning I found something new on my dashboard - an invite to use the new Blogger layout - so I did.  It was a bit confusing to start with because it was all so different but soon I was merrily clicking around to learn the new layout.  I noticed there was something in the spam folder (didn't know I had a spam folder) and when I investigated, I found this, from Sudha, posted in April this year:

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

No, I really do try to answer every comment anyone makes to my blog.  For me (and this is a personal feeling, I don't apply it to anyone else), not to reply is not polite.  To make it worse, Sudha asked a question and didn't get an answer.  So, Sudha, if you're still reading, I'm so very sorry, I really wasn't just ignoring you.  I have only just seen your comment (which is now under the relevant message, I hope) and sorry again, I don't know how or even if you can subscribe by email . . . not being all that technological!

Note to self - check spam box regularly

No comments:

Post a Comment