Thursday 10 October 2013

Thursday

. . . and it feels cold outside.  I woke in the night on top of the duvet feeling very cold and it was bliss to snuggle under and warm up again - I love that feeling of warm, drowsy and protected!  I suppose I should have completely closed the window but I didn't!  I enjoyed the contrasts.

The meetings both went well yesterday so that's off my mind.  I have more to prepare for but those were biggies.  Unfortunately I was feeling increasingly unwell and took myself off home at the end of school, missing staff meeting.  That was a pain because I needed to see/hear what was on the agenda so that means more work later for me and for someone else too.  Oh, dear.

Today is a day with my class.  I'm really looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better now. I must admit I like a cold bedroom with open windows and a warm duvet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I think it was right to come to school and work it off, so to speak.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one to like a bit of fresh air!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too, Diane - my bedroom is like a refrigerator when the weather allows it and I never ever close the windows unless it's the height of summer and I need to keep the heat out. :o)
    Fresh air is great! :o)
    Poor you, Joy - so sorry to hear you are feeling so rough. Are you sure it wouldn't be better for you to take a day or so off and get better quicker? Take great care! S.xxx

    ReplyDelete