Friday 8 February 2013

Friday (rather later than it should be)

Sorry, sorry, sorry   I blame my friend Al who was staying over (after all, she usually blames me for stuff so it is satisfying to get back!).  I did intend to message but she surprised me by coming down early!  See, it's all her fault, so it is!

Yesterday and today have passed in a haze of signatures for standards, observation grades, last minute panics (on my student's part) and a rather sad farewell after school today.  K has finished her first placement and she's done jolly well, bless her.  We will miss her very much.

Apart from that, things have rolled along with their upsies and downsies and now it's Friday evening, the bottle is open and I can feel relaxation just around the corner.  Phew . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment