Wednesday 6 February 2013

Wednesday

As I left school yesterday evening it was raining (and windy and very cold) so I made my way over to Morrisons very quickly.  By the time I'd finished in Morrisons, it was snowing.  Very wet and quite hard just for a short interval after which it stopped.  Brrrr, it was so very cold!

I'm extremely glad that there are no snow problems now because a friend is due to visit for a few days, from tonight to Friday morning.  The house is a right tip but I am sure she won't mind that at all.  I'm looking forward to seeing her again!

School was good yesterday.  I did K's last observation (very sad) and today we have her last mentor meeting where I have to write her last report.  I'm going to miss her: she's settled into the class so quickly and has become one of the team.

So on to today - PPA, mentor meeting and not very much in-between because K is teaching.  Next week is back to normal again and I'm very much looking forward to getting back in front of 'my' children again.  It's nice not having to do all the planning, etc, but I do miss the teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment