Wednesday 27 February 2013

Wednesday

We survived yesterday.  It was a long day and by the end of the phonic training it felt like it too.  All good though so no complaints from me.  When I got home, mum and dad had popped in earlier to meet Beth to discuss stuff and they had left goodies - some cheese from the Wensleydale Creamery.  Very nice too.  I was too tired to make dinner so I had cheese on ryvita and it was scrummy.  Today is another day and, after a good night's sleep, I feel ready to face the world again!

Today is a 'normal' day (whatever normal means when you are a teacher).  PPA, ICT and we are starting some weaving this afternoon.  Yay!!!

And now I must fly because I'm a bit behind myself.  Just look at that time!!!  Have a good day.


4 comments:

  1. Yes I do some but if they need a lot of cooking then the pressure cooker is pressed into action. eg ox tail

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stopping by to say hi

    ReplyDelete
  3. And hi to Anonymous, whoever you are!

    ReplyDelete