Friday 5 February 2021

Friday

 Good morning, everyone. No oversleeping today although I am finding that I'm sleeping a bit later than I used to and am much enjoying reading time in bed before I get up.  A privilege of the retired, I guess.  Outside, it is dry and looks as if it might be a fine day - fingers crossed - although it is predicted to get much colder again over the next few days!

Yesterday turned out OK, despite the late start, albeit not terribly exciting.  I think you could say I pottered around all day, taking life easy.  The evening SW Zoom meeting was good fun, lots of chat and some laughs.  Lovely.

Usually, on Fridays, I have a chat with Jackie, but she can't make it today so the morning is free.  I have to do my usual Friday clear up before the cleaners arrive and I ought to do some washing but I don't want the drying hanging around for them to have to work around so that can wait until tomorrow, as can changing the sheets.

I plan to do an early morning shop tomorrow so I need to sort out the fridge and get the list finished.  I don't need to do any for Beth; now that Alex is home, she has more to get herself.  Linked with that, I want to sort out some recipes for next week too.  I like to have some idea of where I'm heading!  :-)

Take care, everyone, stay warm, stay safe and keep well.  What are your plans for today?  xx

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes a potter around is very relaxing - I will be doing that tomorrow after our week of childcare - I may not even get to pottering I might be just laid out prone!
    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < chuckle > whichever you do, have a really good rest! Remember, most things can wait!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Today I plan on doing a bit of tidying and then just puttering around, perhaps work on a project or three.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't any plans for today so will see what takes my fancy. Possibly reading, TV, and recipe hunting. xx

    ReplyDelete