Wednesday 26 September 2018

Wednesday

Good morning, all.  It's jolly cold again outside and it wouldn't surprise me if there was another frost although it is too dark to tell right now as it's too early for street lights.

The bus got me into town in plenty of time so, on the way to the opticians, I popped in to Primark and popped out again with some Harry Potter socks.  Very childish!


The tests were fine, albeit tiring.  You have to concentrate so hard, especially in the hearing test but the outcome is some new, swish hearing aids, bang up to date and with a number of features that should be extremely useful.  I also have new glasses on the make although my eyesight only shows slight changes which is great
I bet the bank manager winced though!

Today I shall have an early swim and then the lovely Sharon is coming to sort my hair out.  After that I have a few spare hours, which is nice, before tuition and then almost straight out for a governor's meeting at school.  I must remember to set Great British Menu to record!


5 comments:

  1. Harry Potter socks... I’m jealous 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) So was Beth. I had to promise to get her some next time I am in town!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have had a bit of an MOT! Harry Potter socks would make great presents too for any enthusiasts. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read H Potter nor seen the films (am I the only one totally disinterested in HP?) but if you are mad keen on the little wizard then these socks are the business, Joy! I don't know who I'd have on my socks ... perhaps someone I'd like to walk all over, ha ha!!!
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that, Margaret - I'm sure if you could market that idea somehow, it would be an outstanding success!
    It did feel a bit like an MOT, Viv. I was tired afterwards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete