Thursday 27 September 2018

Thursday

Good morning, everyone.  I was awake too early today (just after four) which is going to make a long day but never mind, I can have an early night if it is really necessary.

Yesterday felt quite busy at time.
I walked down to Morrisons to off load some too-big Tshirts into the Sally army recycling post.  Happy and sad at the same time - happy because they're now too big but sad because some of them are less than a year old and I used to get years of wear from my clothes.  I'm glad to know they will be going to people who need them though.

The governors' meeting was quite long but mostly very interesting, as they often are.  It's a good way to stay in contact with the school I worked in for so very long.

Today I have an early date with a friend at the Writtle coffee shop but after that the day is pretty clear really until tuition and then weigh-in.  Fingers crossed.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the weigh-in I too am up early but that is because I am excited to wrack of this Kombucha then it will be another three days before it is ready to drink

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going really well at the moment, isn't it?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well with your weight loss. Are you finding you have more energy now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loads more, yes. I'm pretty much running up and down stairs now and I enjoy walking to the shops. The petrol bill has gone down considerably - taking the bus into town has also helped with that!
    I have a little way to go still but fingers crossed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like to get loads of wear from my clothes - I seem to end up wearing my favourites and making them last another season ...and another. Good luck with the weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you say whoever receives your discarded t shirts will be thrilled with them and
    when you reach your target weight clothes will last longer.
    I'm at the point of going through my wardrobe for the same reason. Getting rid of larger sizes
    will make it painful and expensive if weight goes back on.
    Feeling much better about my weight has had the knock on effect of making me smile more!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's another element of frugality, isn't it, to want to get the best out of one's clothes. Things do wear well with the more modern fibres and I hardly ever have to stitch a seam or sew a button back on.
    It's quite exciting and motivating to have to sort out your clothes for that reason, I find. And, yes, I'm smiling more too! Great, isn't it?
    xx

    ReplyDelete