Monday 12 September 2016

Monday

Good morning, gentle readers.  Welcome to the start of a new week.  I love sitting here each Monday morning just wondering what discoveries and happenings I will encounter this week.  It's a nice feeling.

This is the week when routine things start again, including Granny Helping at school and tuition.  That makes it a comparatively busy week but it is always nice to get back into routine again.

After wall to wall sunshine yesterday, I gather today will be more or less the same, which is lovely, as I have a visitor for a few days.  The house got a good airing yesterday and I will throw open the doors and windows again today to make the best of whatever the weather fairy sends!

Today is a great day because I will be picking up my new glasses.  Since my current pair came apart in my hands around a fortnight ago, I've been managing with the help of some sellotape, but it will be nice to have them feeling comfortable and secure again.

I was hoping that we could go a-visiting somewhere but, after Googling around, all the interesting places seem to be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays which is rather a disappointment.  I suppose it does change once the children go back to school - it isn't something I have noticed before.

Food today:
B:  yogurt, fruit and granola, fruit
L:  egg salad, fruit
D:  jacket potato with tuna mayo, salad, fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment