Monday 11 August 2014

Monday

Well, the remnants of Bertha came, wandered around a bit and moved on leaving cool, windy weather in her wake.  We had some really torrential rain, so heavy that I couldn't see the fence at the end of the garden at times, and wind that made me glad that I'd tied things up carefully and closed the growhouse door.  Hovered, there's no damage that I can see so that's good.

I started the apple cordial yesterday and now need to strain it through a jelly bag or similar.  Then I shall push the pulp through my mouli thingy so's not to waste it.  I'll need to get going with that because today and tomorrow I shall be working in school.

That's about it really.  Life suddenly closes in when school looms on the horizon!  But first I need coffee . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment