Monday 17 June 2013

Monday

As expected, yesterday was another very pleasant day, although the weather was dull and gloomy and not particularly cheering.

Today the Phonic Screen starts so my tum is churning and I am nervous.  I've done my best and now it is down to the children.

Just in case one of the many spammers who leave silly messages that I delete on a regular basis is reading the messages (which I don't believe for a moment), no thank you, I really do not want a link on your page, entitled 'Big Tits'.  I had to smile at that one - who in their right mind would want a blog like this linked to something like that?  I dunno!!!!!

Sorry this is so random but my brain is whizzing this morning!  Have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, hoping all goes well. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joan. It did, actually, in that some got the level that I didn't expect them to get. Pleasant surprises only today!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear the Phonic Screen went well - more than understandable that you were nervous, but I am so glad that the children did you and themselves proud. :o)
    Hope you have a good day today (Wednesday). S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sonja! Nice to hear from you.

    J x

    ReplyDelete