Sunday 14 October 2018

Sunday

Good morning, everyone.
Yesterday went well.  No more foody blips. 

The book I won in the raffle was a Slimming World curry recipes book and it looks really good.  I need some time to read through carefully and then I am sure they will start appearing on my weekly planning.  It was worth going to club for that alone.

Today looks like being a usual Sunday although I do have to sort out all my stuff and get most of it in the car ready for tomorrow.  All the washing and ironing is done now, which is nice.  I won't have to face that tomorrow after the journey.

Have a great day, whatever you are doing.

4 comments:

  1. Glad all is well - you will be glad to get home now but how nice to have all the laundering done. When we go to the cottage I have it all to do when I get home.
    Good journey home x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually treat Monday as a washing day so it's very nice not to need to this time.
    Yes, it will be nice to get home again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe journey home tomorrow and how nice to have the laundry already done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Diane. Yes, it feels great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete