Friday 12 October 2018

Friday

I wrote this yesterday evening but couldn't get it up this morning - sorry.

Good morning.  The holiday is over, I just have to load the car and have a last walk around before heading off.
I'm really quite sad.  It has been a splendid holiday, perhaps the best one I have had in recent years.  The apartment was lovely, the weather has been fantastic and I'm really sorry it is all over.
I expect I shall be back again at some point.

I'm popping off to my parents' for the weekend but I think that on the way I will detour (again) to Wimpole Hall.  Last time I did the woods and gardens, this time I will look round the hall itself.

And tomorrow morning I will discover the damage, weight wise, as there's a Saturday morning club not far from my parents.  I'm hoping it won't be too bad.  It's been a very active holiday with plenty of walking and swimming and I do feel energised.  We will see.

ps - I did stop off at Wimpole and had a good nosey round house.  It's a very friendly place, both in atmosphere and in people.

No comments:

Post a Comment