Wednesday 24 October 2018

Wednesday

Good morning, everyone.  It was another sunny day yesterday.  Long may it last.

Thank you so much for the link to the Wool Warehouse, Busybusybeejay.  I've just spent a happy half hour looking through.  Definitely one to go to when searching for yarn!

Yesterday went more or less as planned - lazily!  I'm getting on really well with my knitting (front and back done and onto the first sleeve) but the healthy exercise is taking a back seat.  Never mind, it could be a lot worse!  Beth and I had a pleasant time in the evening, the dinner I cooked went down really well and we made lots of plans for the weekend.  It was great.

Today I have a few bits and bobs to do.  I have to post a parcel and I have a short meeting with someone early evening but apart from that the rest of the day is free.  I'm really enjoying this lazy week although it doesn't give me all that much to write about in here.

I hope things are going well for us all.  Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. My goodness, that's some speedy knitting!
    Yes, Wool Warehouse are great and I like that they keep and show an updated stock count too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been knitting at odd moments and in the evenings. It's surprising how quickly it builds up!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit I haven't picked up my knitting for a little while. It was just too hot to work on it much during the summer but now that the weather is cooler it is time to get it out again. Enjoy your lazy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt exactly the same, Sharon. It was way, way too hot here too. Also, I tend to do more in the light evenings but now it is dark much earlier, I'm happy to sit and craft one way or another.
    xx

    ReplyDelete