Wednesday 27 April 2011

Wednesday morning



I woke up with a start this morning, remembering that yesterday evening I had been boiling up a lamb bone to make a hotpot. What I couldn't remember was turning the heat off. Oh, no! So I rushed downstairs to find that I must have turned it off because there it was, fat hardened on the top ready for lifting off (which I did), with a jelly-looking stock. I'll deal with that before school and get it all into the freezer!

Today is a madly busy day. We race from one area of the curriculum to another with no time to hang around. Reading revelry, family assembly, ICT suite, library and half an hour's PPA, crowned with playground duty in the afternoon! Phew.

And then, after school, K and I go to the very last Makaton session. At least we think it is the very last session, although we're not totally sure. Whether it is or not, if it's as good as the last one, we will be happy.

Better go. I have lamb to sort out, a map to prepare, spelling homework to do and a myriad of other bits and bobs. Roll on Friday!


Photo: more flowers at Milton Keynes

No comments:

Post a Comment