Tuesday 1 August 2023

Tuesday, 01-08-23

 Morning, everyone!  Sorry I'm a bit late, stuff got in the way.  I'm just back from Groove on a lovely, sunny, comfortably warm first day of August feeling full of the joys!

The two tomato plants Chris gave me are trying to escape.  What have I done wrong????  :-)

I got confirmation that the surgery received my results so now it is a case of wait and see, I guess.  That was good - not quite so good was an email from the chap organising to coach trips saying that there hadn't been a big enough take up of the Warner Brothers thingy so it wasn't happening.  That's disappointing but I don't think it is going anywhere and there will be other opportunities so not to worry!

I managed the two exercise classes fine.  It helped that they are very different - circuits this week was mostly aerobic exercise while personal training is warm up and then strength and tone stuff.
Mind you, I slept well!

Today, now groove is done and dusted, I'm home for breakfast and to finish off my shopping list and then I'm driving over to M&S and Aldi to do the first shop of, hopefully, two this month.  AFter that, it is just homey stuff.

And that's that for today.  Nice and simple and straightforward.  I love days like this.  

Take care, stay safe and happy and have a great day, everyone.  xx



4 comments:

  1. It's a shame about your proposed coach trip, but, as you say, there will be other opportunities.
    We're just off to middle daughter's house - she's the one who's just moved. The dogs will have a good gallop round the garden then we'll come home and the children can have free rein in their garden. x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there will be, it's not a problem.
      I hope you've had a really lovely day.
      xx

      Delete
  2. So sorry that your trip was cancelled. I hope that you can take it another time.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jackie. It is what it is and, yes, I really wanted to go but maybe I can organise something off my own bat at some point - when the children have gone back to school!
      xx

      Delete