Friday 3 January 2020

Friday

Good morning.  Amazingly, I managed to sleep until after seven this morning, it's starting to get light and, as I peeked out just now, it's been raining.  I hope it clears up before I set out!

I'm pleased to announce that I got all the ironing done and the basket is empty.  It'll be full again by Tuesday but, as I am defering any washing until after the weekend, it can enjoy being empty all morning, lucky it!

The table is piled high with decorations.  I don't want to put them away until they were all ready as they go in a particular order to make the most of the limited space in the boxes.  So this morning, I will blitz the remaining bits and get everything tidied up apart from the candles which are staying out and the tree/decorations.

Then, after lunch, I set out to Dad's after what feels like a long time what with him being ill and me being ill and Christmas, etc.

Have a great weekend.
xx

8 comments:

  1. Have a lovely, relaxing weekend at your Dad's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annabeth. I'm looking forward to it very much indeed.
      xx

      Delete
  2. my decorations were so minimal that it took me all of 5 minutes to put them away just one advantage of minimizing the festivities. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very impressed!
      You too, thank you. xx

      Delete
  3. Hope you have a great time with your Dad. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on clearing the laundry basket. It never stops, does it? Have a lovely weekend with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, never. Like all housework really, on and on and on! :-)
      xx

      Delete