Wednesday 8 January 2020

A week in pictures

To try and get myself to take a few more photos, I'm going to start doing a weekly post with photos from the week.  Whether I keep it up or not, goodness knows, but you never know!

Wednesday:  clearing away the decorations.  Very sad but it has to be done.



Thursday:  making bread again, filling the home with most appetising smells



Friday:  Hope.  The bulbs are definitely making their presence felt now.  These will be bluebells in due course



Saturday:   typical 'garden city' houses; there are many different styles and shapes but they still have that garden city look.  I love them.



Sunday:  a walk on a gloomy day - Norton Common.  Pretty damp and muddy at the moment.



Monday:  signs of life and lovely, fresh greens.



Tuesday:  a 'caff' style dinner - and it was lovely!







6 comments:

  1. I love your photo round up of the week. I especially like the 'Garden City' style of house - very roomy too I would think inside and nice generous gardens where you can grow vegetables. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the gardens are comparatively large, definitely good for growing vegetables. The few I have seen inide are well designed with lots of sensible space.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love the photo roundup and what a lovely plate of food. I have been thinking that I should start to make my own bread again but with James on low carbs it is a bit pointless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If youi eat bread, why not. You could do what I do and slice and freeze it.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Nice to see some of your local sights. I hope you continue to show us around your area.

    ReplyDelete