Sunday 5 January 2020

Sunday - edited!

Morning!
My bloggy friend, Rachel, posted these questions with her answers yesterday so I've copied them for today's post!  If you want to see her answers, her name is a link to her blog, 'Eternally28'

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth ?
My first, reviving black coffee of today.

2. Do you sleep naked ?
No way.

3. Worst physical pain you ever been in? 
Hmm, it has to be when I had the gallbladder problem or a dental infection or childbirth!I'm not sure which was worst.

4. Favourite place you’ve ever been? 
I have loved my holidays in the Peak District, it's definitely one of my favourite parts of the country.

5. How late did you stay up last night?
9:30 ish

6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you move to? 
Either the Peak District national park or the Cotswolds.  It would have to be a traditional house/big cottage with lots of storage, near enough to civilisation but away from the medding crowd and with lots of interesting walks close to hand - or foot!  Oh, and a nice, easy to look after garden too.
I don't want much really!

7. Christmas or New Year? 
Christmas.  There are so many memories and little traditions tied up with Christmas.  New Year tends to be just another evening, perhaps with Beth, perhaps not.

8. When was the last time you cried? 
Thinking of my Mum the other day and how much she loved Christmas.

9. What’s the last photo on your phone? 
A quick snap of the Christmas tree to send to a friend.  I tend to use my camera for photos, not my phone.

10. Two of your favourite movies? 
Paddington 1 and 2.  So, so funny!  If you haven't seen them, please do.

11. What's your favourite season?
They all have their attractions and I really can't say I have a favourite.

12.  Which famous person would you like to meet.
(this was missing in the original post)
I reckon anyone famous would be too dynamic to pay much attention to me but I think it would probably be someone funny but clever, such as Sandy Toksvig or Stephen Fry.  They might be bored but I certainly wouldn't!

13. If you could talk to ANYONE right now, who would it be?
My Mum, as she was before the Alzheimer's took hold and robbed her (and us) of her personality..

14. Are you a good Influence? 
Goodness, what does that even mean.  I think we'd all like to feel we were a positive influence rather than a negative one, but how can you tell?  I do hope I am, I do my best but, probably, it's a mixture, like most folk.

15. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
Definitely.  It's delicious!

16. You have the remote, what show would you be watching right now?
I always have the remote!  One of the joys of living on my own.  If there were any 'Would I Lie To You's recorded, I'd probably watch one of them.  Tomorrow, it will be the new Doctor Who as I doubt very much I will be able to watch it this evening.  Right now, at half six in the morning - no idea!

17. Three people who you think will play along? 
Oh, I don't know.  Eileen, maybe?  If anyone does, please say in the comments that you have.  :-)

18. First Concert? 
When I was quite a little girl, I got taken to see a performance of Carmen and it was fantastic.

19. Favourite food? 
What isn't - that's the problem.  I think some good bread and butter and a selection of cheeses, maybe with some caremised onion chutney!  Mmmmmmm.

20. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
First of all, influenced by Gladys Aylward, a missionary to China.  Then, after the concert mentioned above, an opera singer.  By year 6, I had got real and decided on teaching and never wavered from that time forward.  And it's been great!

Go ahead - copy and paste but remember to change the answers!
Play along if you would like.
xx


2 comments:

  1. Your answer to no. 17 made me laugh because I'd paused at all the previous questions to work out what I'd answer, and the thought had crossed my mind that I'd do this on my blog. My version will be there tomorrow 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < chuckle >
      Looking forward to reading it!
      xx

      Delete