Tuesday 23 January 2018

Tuesday

Good morning, everyone.  Nit so cold again and maybe the sun will shine as it did yesterday.  It was very cheering after so many dull, cold days!

I didn't have a very good night.  No idea why, it was just hard to get to sleep and I woke just before three so I am sure I will sit and snooze later on.  It's a right pain, having these short nights but at least I don't have a day at work to get through any more.

Yesterday was good.  I did some washing (never ending, isn't it?) and got it dried and ironed before the end of the day.  I did some planning.  I did tuition (most enjoyable) and I went to Knitter-Knatter club which was fun.

Today Beth will be round for dinner and I'm doing a vegetarian lasagne so I'll be prepping that this morning.  I'm also making her a couple of loaves to take home.  I'll have my daily dose of Hugh F-W and will hopefully finish the planning for the week.  So it should be a productive day!

I hope your day is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment