Tuesday 2 January 2018

Tuesday: The Eighth Day of Christmas

Good morning, everyone.  Did you see the moon overnight.  It was so bright and clear it lit everything up so clearly.  Really beautiful.

Today's letter is N.  N is for No-waste Nuts.
Before Christmas I bought a big bag of mixed nuts, raw nuts, and they didn't get eaten as much as I expected so I needed to find ways of using them up.  I scoffed some last week but there were loads left so I've given them away to someone who I know will use them.  That's a nice, Christmas-spirit-type thing to do and it means they will be eaten before they go rancid and have to be thrown away.

T:   Turkey - dealing with the Christmas bird
W:  Winter Ware - using my Christmas plates
E:   Exercise and Energy - start to get moving over the new year
L:   Low-fat Living - the side effects of a very low fat diet
F:   Festive Fish - kedgeree or the like
T:   Thermal slipper-socks.  
H:   Have a Happy and Healthy New Year

N:   No-waste Nuts

2 comments:

  1. ...the no-nuts is a great idea!
    Christmas is all over then (more or less) for another year - incredible how quickly the time passes!
    When do you start tutoring again?
    Have a good day! Love, S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next week, probably. Will send you an email.
    J x

    ReplyDelete