Thursday 10 December 2015

Thursday


Good morning to you all.  I'm hoping you had a good night's sleep with no disturbances.  It's still pretty chilly here but not freezing and not raining either.

I had a lovely time yesterday evening.  The five us us Ladies Wot Lunch decided instead to have dinner together so we all met at the Hare for their Christmas meal.  I went for the vegetarian option and had roasted butternut squash risotto with chestnuts and yarg cheese and it was extremely delicious.  Afters was a selection of ice cream and some coffee.  By the time we had finished, I was pretty worn out so went to bed pretty much as soon as I got in.

Today I have a friend coming to stay the weekend so I have a few things to do to get ready.  Should keep me out of trouble anyway!

See you later!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! BTW I love the festive pictures this month ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chrissie. I'm having some fun with them!
    J x

    ReplyDelete