Saturday 27 June 2015

Garden photos.

Nothing special, just snaps!


The pinks are in a pot and I must get them into the bed.  I don't want them to die back right now though as they are so very pretty.   Decisions.



The crocosmias are sending up flowers now.  Won't be long before they are ablaze!  I had a whole lot out as they came up this year and the bed looks a lot better for it too.



The lily come up year after year after year with no particular encouragement from me.  I can't see it from the house but it is close to where I put the garden chair when I sit out.  I have no idea where the pansy came from originally but it has flowered for over a year now!  No complaints there.



These are the two fuchsias I got cheap from Morrisons.  When I planted them, all the buds dropped as did my heart but they are now growing again, loot very healthy and should be in full flower before long.  They are half hardy so I am hoping . . .


Nice for a bit of height in a garden without trees.


Finally - all the tomatoes have their first trusses and are growing rapidly.  Must start feeding them soon and I am starting to dream of picking and eating them warm from the summer sun.


The runner beans aren't doing so well.  They have been attached by something and I have sprayed them and am hoping.  Maybe I  should plant some more somewhere, just in case.  What do you think?



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your garden is coming on a treat all in all - very pretty and won't it be lovely when you have more time for it, too.
    The tomatoes sound lovely and yes, it might be a good idea to plant some more runner beans elsewhere. :o)
    Have a lovely weekend. :o) S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sonja. They wouldn;t be planted elsewhere though,. they would be in a pot for planting in the same plce - you know how small my garden it! :-)
    J x

    ReplyDelete