Friday 27 February 2015

Friday

This is getting perfectly ridiculous.  Awake at half past two, wide awake, no possible chance of getting back to sleep.  By the time the children come in I will have been awake for over six hours.  Small wonder I am utterly worn out come the evenings.  But what to do about it?  I don't know.  Perhaps if I didn't have so much on my mind, maybe?   My eating has all gone to pot too and I am sure that's mostly down to tiredness.

Anyway, enough whinging, sorry for that.  It's much colder again this morning and there's a frost on the car.  Just when one thought it was getting milder and more spring-like too.  The forecast is OK though.  No rain, plenty of sun.  That's good considering it is outside games today!

Yesterday was OK, I guess.  The tangram maths was great with the extra thrill of using the laptops.  There was a meeting after school to discuss this, that and the other which went well.

Well, I'd better make breakfast, I suppose.  Given how I am feeling, it can be bacon sandwiches.  Comfort food extrordinaire!  And maybe REAL coffee!  With caffeine.  Aren't I the little rebel this morning!!!

5 comments:

  1. Not a rebel at all, Joy - tiredness is a major trigger for needing comfort food, it is for me and I completely understand. So sorry that you have such a lot on your mind and are not sleeping well - awful for you.
    Take great care! S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Soja. I'll manage. I didn't rebell that much. I didn't have the bread and I didn't have the caffeine in the end. I will save that in case I am in danger of falling asleep in class - which is likely to result in instant dismissal!! :-)
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you for not going over the top - good idea to keep the caffeine for later.
    Hope it won't be too stressful for you today. . S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you aren't too shattered, I had the same problem and I've drunk so much coffee.... Coddle yourself a bit, you deserve it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been quite good actually but alcohol calleth for the evening!

    ReplyDelete