Monday 23 July 2012

Spend, spend, spend

I did only intend to go to Lakeland, honest.  But on the way I had to go through Bhs and they had summer sandals at half price (really reasonably priced) that fitted and aren't too uncomfortable.  And then I went past Evans and they had a sale on and actually had skirts in my size.

So by the time I got to Lakeland I had several bags to carry.

And I did have fun!  I got the cheese book, some rennet (vegetarian version), a couple of moulds and several other things I've been pondering over.  A new mini chopper because my old one broke and I did use it a lot, some cleaning-wipey-over stuffs, some pan protectors, some more fruit puree for the yogurt . . . and so on!  The vouchers are no more but I've not wasted the money. 

The checkout lady was lovely too.  We had a good old natter while she rang up my purchases and, Diane, I told her about your blog and how you wrote about the cheese things.  I have given her the URL for your blog, so you might have gained another reader!

 Now to read the cheese book while I have lunch.

This is part of the flowers my parents gave me.  It will make a nice wedding card, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment