Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wednesday

Wasn't it hot overnight?  It was here, anyway, even with the fan blowing all the time.  I suspect sleep was slow in coming and rather fitful for many people and not everyone is going to be able to catch up today.  I now have the front landing window open and the back door wide open so things feel good and fresh, but I envy my parents who have air conditioning in their living room and bedroom. 

I have to pop down to the post office this morning.  It seems that someone tried to deliver a parcel yesterday and they've left it down there for pick up.  I'm hoping it was some garden stuff I ordered a while ago now because it includes weights for the little gazebo I bought after the jubilee celebrations.  It would be nice to be able to set it up and not worry about it blowing over.

Apart from that, it's going to be another gentle, lazy, pottering day.  Finish the bedroom, do some ironing, start on the living room - in that order.

I like holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment