Monday 11 March 2019

Monday

Good morning, everyone.  It's a lovely early morning out there - clear and cool and the forecast is good - but not so great for Tuesday and Wednesday with rain and strong winds - yuck!

Yesterday was going to be a nothing day but, after swimming and before lunch, Beth came over and we set off to get a couple of second hand Billy units (IKEA) for the little room that's going to be (already is) the sewing room.  The sellers had very kindly dismantled them for  us which is just as well as they'd never have fitted in the car otherwise, so when we got home we (Beth mostly) put them together again and they're now up in the sewing room, waiting to be shelved and loaded.  At £30 for two you really can't complain that they're not quite the same colour as the existing units, can you - well, we're not anyway.

Then I got my ironing finished while Beth got on with some work - she's making a 'memory quilt' for someone and had a huge bagful of old clothes from the customer to sift through and salvage all the usable fabric.

Today, being Monday, is busy.  I will do housey stuff, pottery homework and tuition planning this morning before knitter knatter club and then it's helping in FS followed by tuition itself this afternoon.  That should be enough to keep me out of trouble!

And now I need a coffee so I'll stop rambling on.  Have a great day!
xx

4 comments:

  1. Even nothing days some times turn into quite busy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a bargain price for the Billy bookcases. I have them in my music room and very useful they are too.

    I'm starting the next stage of my transition to SW today. I'm already doing breakfasts so will add in the main meal to follow the plan and see how I get on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we were extremely pleased. They are very plain but so useful.

      WIshing you good luck with the next stage of transition. I look forward to reading all about it.
      xx

      Delete