Saturday 23 March 2019

Saturday

Good morning.
Thank you very much for all your lovely words yesterday.

I can't go into details;  Mum and Dad would hate that.  I'll just say that it appears that Mum had another mini stroke, complicated by a urine infection.  The latter is sorting out with the usual treatment.

I shall stay here today and overnight and go home tomorrow morning unless there are any changes that require me to stay.

That's all for now - I will be back tomorrow, I expect, to bore you with tales of my ordinary doings, such as they are.  :-)
Again, thank you.
xx

10 comments:

  1. It must be reassuring that you are able to support your parents in this way and I'm sure they really appreciate all you do for them. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure dad does. It's very complicated though.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry, Joy. My mum has had a mini stroke in the past (a risk factor too should she decide to have the kidney removal), and gets numerous urine infections. It's such a worry for you. I hope she recovers well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. At the moment it is difficult but hopefully they will improve.
      xx

      Delete
  3. sorry to hear about your mum hopefully antibiotics and fluids will sort out the urine infection and she should start to feel much better soon. Well done you it hard looking after your family when they are ill especially when they are getting on in years

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts are with you and hope the infection will pass very soon, I know only too well what utter misery they bring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your mum - my dad used to have the mini strokes - on the good side he would always make a good recovery. Sending best wishes to them and you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read this. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope your mum recovers swiftly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear of your mother's illness. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in quickly and get rid of that infection. Also hope the mini-stroke won't cause any lasting damage. I can imagine how difficult and worrying this is for you! Please take care of yourself, too!

    ReplyDelete