Tuesday 26 March 2019

Tuesday

Good morning.
Again, thank you for your lovely comments and please forgive me for not responding to each one individually.  Believe me, they mean a lot.

Mum remains very poorly.  They are not talking about a minumum of a fortnight but things aren't positive really.

I've come home for my pottery class as I am committed to that.  I'll get on with the leaf coasters and a couple of the pendants should be finished.  I also have to glaze the other pendants.

Then I will go back up to be with Dad.
xx

11 comments:

  1. Hope the pottery class will take your mind off the worries for a little while. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to retain a sense of normality when things aren't going well, isn't it? I hope you can enjoy the class, take care when driving back up to be with your Dad. Thinking of you, Joy, and thanks for your good wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you lose yourself in your creativity and can take a mental break from it all for a couple of hours. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and your family.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and yours. Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be such an unknown worrying time for you and your dad. It might help a little to have an hour or two at your class being creative. Be careful driving back. Thinking of you all. Sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to read this. I'm glad you have a brother to talk to. Long distance helping out
    with elderly parents is extremely hard I know. I do wish you all the best, take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you and your family.
    {{{❤️ hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you're taking a bit of time for yourself. It will give you a little respite and time to recharge.
    Thinking of you all. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, especially your Mum and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you and your family, a tough time for you all but shared together.

    ReplyDelete