Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Sunday morning

After two entries yesterday, I don't have an awful lot to write about, even with my talent for making mountains where molehills used to exist!  I watched quite a lot of DIY SOS programmes through yesterday evening: they do make me giggle with all the joshing and sparring much more than Extreme Makeover does with all its shouting and screaming and general noisiness.  I prefer understated humour, I think.  And I did some knitting - after all, I have a lot of wool to use up now.

Today is Easter Sunday so I'm doing a roast dinner for DG and me.  That's roast lamb (of course) with new potatoes, broccoli, carrots and maybe cauliflower, followed by strawberry, blueberry and apple crumble with yogurt (or cream, but I intend to be 'good').  That's a meal I could almost make standing on my head (except that the food would fall out of the pans,  gravity being what it is) and which really just takes time in the kitchen.  In fact, I'm off in there now to get stuff ready.

Have a good day and don't eat too much chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment