Tuesday 24 September 2024

Tuesday, 24-09-24

Good evening, everyone.  The internet is playing silly sausages at the moment so, if this appears in the middle of the night or something, maybe that's why.  In fact, as I am typing, it's crashed again.  Just one of those evenings and it will probably be absolutely fine again tomorrow.

Sadly, my camera is refusing to connect to either the desktop or my laptop and I don't think it is connected to the internet issue.  Maybe it really is time to get a new one  I was thinking the same sort of thing this time last year and then it decided to behave itself, if you remember.  I had a couple of nice photos of the broad beans to show you  too.  Maybe I ought to just get a card reader for now, I don't know.  Or, perhaps, both?  :-)

Today was another quiet day.  Chris and I got our walk to Groove and back again before the rain started again and we did get a bit of sunshine - just a bit - which was nice.  Groove was great as usual.  I'm really trying to push myself a bit more and today I managed proper jumping jacks/star jumps rather than the half jacks I usually do.  I was super-pleased about this as, with my ankle issues, that sort of impact stuff has been difficult.  And the ankles are absolutely fine now so that's great.  I reckon star jumps at 72 isn't bad.  😊

Photo or no photo, the broad beans are really coming along well and absolutely no sign of backfly (yet).  Everything else is slowing down now.  I only picked one tomato - one!!! - today although I did find some beans, both runner and dwarf which were nice for dinner.  It really can't be long before the first frost though and then it is ho! for green tomato chutney as there's still quite a lot of green tomatoes.

Well, the ionternet seems to be back temporarily, so I will see if I can get this posted.  Fingers crossed.

Night, everyone, sleep well.  xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the jumping jacks-I can only do halves. We had torrential showers among blue skies today so my new plants didn’t need watered. Catriona

    ReplyDelete