Friday 19 July 2024

Friday evening, 19-07-24

Good evening, everyone.  It's been another wonderfully summery day here today.  Wall to wall sunshine.  

I was so tired yesterday evening that I went to bed early and therefore woke up early this morning.  Always the way.  So I've had a few really pleasant snoozed through the day and I'm back on sleep-track again, I think.

I really haven't done much apart from Slimming World this morning and a quick pop into Morrisons to get a few bits and bobs.  No housework, no washing, no ironing.  Instead I have read, knitted, watched telly (caught up with Sewing Bee) and snoozed.  Such a nice day.

How has your Friday been.  Hot?  Busy?  Restful?
Hopefully, it won't be too hot to sleep well this evening.  See you tomorrow.  xx






10 comments:

  1. Hope you're back on sleep track again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great night's sleep, thank you. xx

      Delete
  2. It is hot and dry here. I hope you get back on your normal sleep schedule.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the fan blowing all night and slept like a log, thanks. xx

      Delete
  3. You deserved a rest after a busy week. It was a lovely, sunny day here, but not as not as where you are. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it too - a nice, relaxing day overall. xx

      Delete
  4. Summer seems to have departed again! You've slept well and recovered from Thursday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a bit of rain half an hour ago but the sun is out again now. I'm fine today, thanks. xx

      Delete
  5. I was ridiculously hot, but once I got the fan going it was much more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd hate to be without my fans too. They really help. xx

      Delete